Medical Marijuana for PTSD
Have you ever been exposed to a traumatic event and have any of the following conditions:
- recurrent and intrusive distressing recollections of the event, including images, thoughts, or perceptions
- acting or feeling as if the traumatic event were recurring (includes a sense of reliving the experience, illusions, hallucinations, and dissociative flashback episodes, including those that occur upon awakening or when intoxicated)
- Do you have difficulty falling or staying asleep?
- Do you have irritability or outbursts of anger?
- Do you have a markedly diminished interest or participation in significant activities?
You may be suffering from P.T.S.D!
Not all wounds are visible. If you have suffered though an emotional life-experience you could be at risk for PTSD. Post-traumatic stress disorder is a psychiatric condition originally diagnosed in soldiers, but has been identified as a medical condition that can affect any person who has been exposed to emotionally overwhelming experiences.We encourage you to read the entire PTSD criteria.
Have questions about medical marijuana?
Call us now for help or click the link below for live help chat.